Interchange Loddon-Mallee Region Inc.
Disability support options for all ages
- Interchange LMR supports people with disabilities, their families and the community by facilitating with choice, respect and dignity their chosen support options to reach their full potential.
- Interchange LMR is a not for profit, non-government incorporated association with Tax Deductible status and is partly funded by the State and Federal governments.
- Is governed by a community based voluntary Board of Directors.
- Interchange LMR is a member of
- Interchange Incorporated ( a coalition of Interchange programs across Victoria and Interstate)
- National Disability Services
- Association of Children with a Disability
- Bendigo Business Council
- ProBono Australia and
- many other local community organisations
- Interchange LMR is National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) registered and ready.
Options available include: - Participant driven and directed support providing CERTAINTY, DIGNITY, PERSONALISED SUPPORT and FLEXIBILITY.
Prices available upon request
- Interchange Loddon-Mallee Region Inc. is registered with the Department of Health & Human Services under the Disability Act 2006 and is accredited under ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and the Department of Health & Human Services Standards.