Make a rewarding difference in your community.
Interchange Loddon-Mallee Region are seeking to fill four casual Board vacancies.
Ideally, candidates will have 2-3 years of Management/Board experience in the not-for-profit or business sector. Click here for more information: http://www.interchangelm.org.au/board_appointment
Interchange Loddon-Mallee Region Inc.
Disability support options for all ages
- Interchange LMR supports people with disabilities, their families and the community by facilitating with choice, respect and dignity their chosen support options to reach their full potential.
- Interchange LMR is a not for profit, non-government incorporated association with Tax Deductible status and is partly funded by the State and Federal governments.
- Interchange LMR is governed by a community based voluntary Board of Directors.
National Disability Insurance Scheme - NDIS
- We are registered in the NDIS for these categories:
- Support Coordination
- Assist Personal Activities
- Group/Centre Activities
- Plan Management
- Daily Tasks/Shared Living
- Development-Life Skills
- Innovative Community Participation
- Assist-Life Stage, Transition
- Personal Activities High
- Household Tasks
- Participate Community
- Interchange Loddon-Mallee Region Inc. is registered with the Department of Health & Human Services under the Disability Act 2006 and is accredited under ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and the Department of Health & Human Services Standards.