When is this event ?
event 15/01/2019 9:00 am - 7:30 pm
Details & Information
A day trip to day two of the Australian Open where we will acquire ground passes to watch some of the world’s best tennis players slog it out on the outside courts. Departing Bendigo at 9am and returning at 7:30pm.
- Train trip to Melbourne
- Tram trip to Melbourne Park
- Watching multiple tennis matches of Round 1 of the Australian Open
- Meet new people and develop friendships
- Develop your social skills and capacity to access your local community
- Social participation with peers
- Develop life skills & communication
- Date: Tuesday 15th January 2019
- Time: 9.00am – 7.30pm
- Out of Pocket Cost: $TBC
- NDIS Costs: $283.08 for 1:2 ratio
- Transport: Train/Tram
Map & directions
directions Show map & directions
How much does it cost ?
Who is the Event Supervisor ?
supervisor_account Rob Fisher
contacts Contact Rob Fisher
contact_phone 03 5441 1599
Bookings are closed for this event.