Interchange Loddon-Mallee Region Inc
COMMUNITY FACILITATOR (Support worker)
BENDIGO & CASTLEMAINE AREAS
Interchange Loddon-Mallee Region Inc. supports people of all ages living with a disability. We provide information and support to enable people to make their own choices and decisions, ensuring each person can expect the best possible outcomes according to their circumstances, needs and aspirations.
We offer one on one support and group programs, designed to meet personal goals and improve life skills.
Due to an increase in service growth we are currently seeking suitably qualified Community Facilitators with liberal availability and a passion for providing excellent care to support our participants in their home or in the community. We have a variety of shifts available in the Bendigo and Castlemaine areas during the day, evenings, weekends and some overnights. We are seeking people across the week.
You will need:
- A current First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
- A current CPR certificate (HLTAID001)
- A current working with Children Card
- Certificate III in either Disability Services / Individual Support / Home & Community Care / Aged Care &/or relevant & recent experience
- A current Australian Drivers Licence + reliable registered motor vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- We will conduct a National Police Check
- Evidence of Australian Citizenship or current Work Entitlement Visa
Applicants must download a position description and separately address the key selection criteria in their application. Please include a cover letter, the Application Covering Sheet, (which clearly details all required documents) and a completed Weekly Availability Form which can be downloaded below. For further information please contact Liz Nichols on (03) 54411599.
Interchange Loddon-Mallee Region Inc. is committed to child safety. We promote the safety and wellbeing of children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Applications should be forwarded to:
Interchange Loddon-Mallee Region Inc.
PO Box 685
BENDIGO VIC 3552
*Appointment is conditional upon clear Police / Criminal and reference checks.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org